Hey guys! So the other day I was having a crazy craving for blueberry scones. You know, those delicious little triangles of buttery blueberry goodness? Yeah, I wanted them bad. So after a bit of experimenting, I finally got the perfect combination.
-1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
-2 tsps baking powder
-1/2 cup white sugar
-1 teaspoon salt
-1 cup fresh blueberries
-1 cup full fat coconut milk
-1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Add blueberries, coconut milk, and vanilla extract to form a sticky dough.
- Form dough into two balls and flatten into circles.
- Place dough in freezer.
- After about 15 minutes, remove dough from freezer and cut into triangles.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Eat all of them in one sitting. No? That’s just me? Okay.
Thank you all for reading my recipe, and I hope it works well for all of you! Until next time, happy baking 🙂