Hey guys! So I don’t know about you, but I LOVE muffins. I think they are one of the most perfect breakfast foods. They’re portable, they’re easy to make. they’re delicious, and they can be made in any flavor! This is my favorite recipe for vegan chocolate chip muffins. It’s so simple and it only requires one bowl!
-2 cups flour
-3/4 cup sugar
-1 tsp baking powder
-1/2 tsp salt
-1 cup non-dairy milk (I prefer almond milk)
-1/3 cup applesauce
-1/4 cup non-dairy butter (I prefer earth balance)
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-1 cup (or more if you want) vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix
- Add the non-dairy milk, applesauce, and vanilla extract
- Mix in the chocolate chips
- DIvide up into a muffin tin and bake for about 25 minutes or until golden brown
- Eat them while the chocolate is still warm and melty!
I hope you guys enjoyed this super easy recipe! Now I really want to make more muffins. Thanks for reading my recipe, and until next time, happy baking!