Hey guys! Coffee cake is one of my all time favorite breakfast pastries, and this recipe is my go-to. It’s simple, moist, fluffy, and it takes under an hour to make. Plus it’s absolutely delicious. Which also may be a problem because I could actually eat an entire pan of this on my own.
Vegan Coffee Cake Recipe
-2.5 cups flour
-1 cup white sugar
-1 cup brown sugar
-1 teaspoon cinnamon
-3/4 canola oil
-1 cup water
-1/4 cup applesauce
-1 tsp vinegar
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-1 tsp baking soda
-1 tsp baking powder
1) Mix together flour, sugar, cinnamon, and oil. This is going to form a super yummy crumbly mixture for the top of the coffee cake. Put aside one cup for topping.
2) Combine the rest of the ingredients with the rest of the mixture, forming a batter.
3) Put the batter in a greased 13×9 pan and top with the crumbly mixture.
4) Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
5) Eat large quantities. Bake it again.
I hope you all love this as much as I do. Now I’m having a crazy craving for this, so I think I’m going to go bake it again. Until next time, happy baking 🙂